Bad Advisors: How to Identify them & how to avoid them
About The Book Author?
Some say reading this book is like watching a bad car accident. You don’t want to watch, but you can’t turn your eyes away. With the book, you’ll fear turning to the next page; but you won’t be able to help yourself.
I wrote Bad Advisors because of what I’ve seen on a day-to-day basis in the financial services and insurance industry, and it literally makes me sick to my stomach.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to lock in stock market gains on an annual basis (which will never be lost once locked in).
- Learn how to earn a 7% guaranteed rate of return (accumulation value) coupled with a guaranteed income for life you can never outlive.
- Learn how to grow wealth with NO risk of loss.
- Build a tax-free retirement nest egg in the most efficient, least painful, and least risky manner possible.
- Determine if tax-deferred qualified retirement plans or IRAs are really *tax-hostile* or *tax-favorable*.
About The Book Author:
WHY FOR FREE? Mr. DeFrancesco is an attorney, but he’s really an educator at heart. He is most interested in making sure that the maximum amount of people read his books. His main company is an educational institute where he educates advisors on how to provide the best advice to clients.
He wrote his books primarily so advisors would have the best tools available to educate and motivate clients to take action to protect and grow their wealth. It is for this reason that he has allowed me to provide free downloads of four of his books.
I encourage you to click on the books listed above and read the summary for each so you can determine which book you should read first. My recommendation is that you start with Bad Advisors: How to Identify Them; How to Avoid Them (it will be quite an eye-opener).